Applying for Financial Aid
In order to apply for financial aid, please follow the steps listed below.
Complete Parent Financial Statement
- Beginning October 2, 2017, go to sssbynais.org/parents.
- Create your Parent Financial Statement (PFS) Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, simply log in to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
- Designate St. Andrew’s Schools (St. Andrew’s Priory School) to receive your online financial aid application. Please enter our school’s SSS code: 6274.
- Fill out the PFS for Academic Year 2017-2018. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time then return later to complete it. After you have clicked submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $47.00 is nonrefundable.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access on the PFS Online to a section called “Manage Documents.” You can upload the required documents there.
Gather Required Documents
- Signed 2016 1040, 1040A, or 1040EZ, with all supporting schedules
- 2016 W-2 form(s), and/or 1099 (if applicable)
- Signed, but not dated, IRS Form 4506-T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return)
- Current property assessment information for all real estate owned (if applicable)
- Copy of most current Leave and Earnings Statement (if applicable)
- SSS Business/Farm Statement (if applicable)
Submit Documents Online
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the PFS Online and log in.
- Select the Academic Year 2017-2018 button.
- From the PFS Online, click on the “My Documents” tab.
- On the “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the “Required Documents” section of the PFS. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate, and save the file.
Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
If at any time you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ann Wargo at (808) 532-2418 or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.