St. Andrew’s Schools’ Summer Programs offer a variety of fun, hands-on learning experiences through a combination of academics, athletics, enrichment, and arts courses.
Click here to download or view the 2017 Summer Programs Guide
Summer Programs Worksheets:
|Grade K||Grade 1||Grade 2||Grade 3|
|Grade 4||Grade 5||Grade 6||Grade 7|
|Grade 8||Grades 9-12|
The Experience Summer! Program is open for enrollment to girls and boys entering Kindergarten through 12th grade. Lower and Middle School students participate in morning academic and enrichment courses. Afternoons for our Lower and Middle School students are filled with fun activities through our Summer Sizzler and enrichment programs. High School students enjoy academically challenging, college-preparatory courses as well as enrichment courses.
- Morning Academic and Enrichment Courses (8:00am-12:00pm)
- Afternoon Summer Sizzler and Enrichment Programs (1:00pm-5:30pm)
Summer Adventure, a non-academic, day camp/activities program, is open to all boys and girls entering Kindergarten through 8th grade. English proficiency is not required for Summer Adventure. Our students, from all over the world, have a blast within a nurturing environment through fun, theme-inspired activities and field trips.
- Grades K-1 Summer Adventure (7:00am – 4:00pm)
- Grades 2-5 Summer Adventure (7:00am – 4:00pm)
- Grades 6-8 Middle School Leadership Camp (7:00am – 4:00pm)
- Extended care available for all camps until 5:30pm for an additional fee.
Summer Programs Team
- Aiko Gojo, Director of Experience Summer!
- Vicki Lepick, Director of Summer Adventure
Summer Programs Office
- Office hours: Appointment by phone
- Phone number: (808) 532-2464
- Email: email@example.com