Applying for Financial Aid
In order to apply for financial aid, please follow the steps listed below.
Complete Parent Financial Statement
- Beginning October 2, 2020, go to sssandtadsfa.
- Create your Parent Financial Statement (PFS) Online account with your email address and a password. If you applied for financial aid last year, simply log in to the PFS Online as a Returning Family, using the email address and password you set up last year.
- Designate St. Andrew's Schools, The Priory, The Prep, to receive your online financial aid application. Please enter our school’s SSS code: 6274.
- Fill out the PFS for Academic Year 2021-22. You can log out of the PFS Online at any time then return later to complete it. After you have clicked submit, you’ll be brought to a payment screen. The fee of $51 is nonrefundable.
- After you pay for and submit your PFS, you’ll have access on the PFS Online to a section called “Manage Documents.” You can upload the required documents there.
Gather Required Documents
- Signed copy of filed 2020 1040 Form including all supporting schedules and attachments
- 2020 W-2 form(s), and/or 1099s, in their entirety
- End of year 2020 paycheck stub
The following documents must be submitted for families applying for financial aid at St. Andrew's for the first time.
- Signed copy of filed 2019 1040 Form including all supporting schedules and attachments
- 2019 W-2 form(s), and/or 1099s, in their entirety
Submit Required Documents Online
- Prepare your documents to be uploaded. Make sure the documents are on your computer, each saved as a separate PDF file. Remove any security or password protection from your document files.
- Return to the PFS Online and log in.
- Select the Academic Year 2021-22 button.
- From the PFS Online, click on the “My Documents” tab.
- On the “My Documents” page, you will see an upload button or a hyperlink next to a specific document name in the “Required Documents” section of the PFS. Clicking either the upload button or a hyperlink will lead you through a series of steps allowing you to name, locate, and save the file.
Once you have uploaded a document, the date will appear in the “Date Uploaded” column within minutes of the upload. Some tax documents go through a verification process. It can take up to 48 hours for the verification process to complete.
Submit Additional Documents Online (if applicable)
Please upload any of the following applicable documents to the "Additional Documents" section in your PFS:
- Current Mortgage/HELOC statement(s) for all properties owned (showing monthly payment and outstanding balance)
- Current Property Assessment for all residential and/or investment properties owned
- Current document(s) indicating amount of private school or college financial aid, scholarships and/or loans for applicant's sibling(s)
- Copy of Social Security Benefit Statement Form SSA-1099 received for all family members
- Copy of SNAP/TANF/Section8/Housing Benefit/other government assistance statement(s)
- Copy of Unemployment Benefit/Worker's compensation/TDI statement(s)
If at any time you require assistance, please do not hesitate to contact Sue Ann Wargo at (808) 532-2418 or send an email to email@example.com.
- How do I apply?
- What happens in cases where parents are divorced, separated, or never married?
- A parent may marry, remarry, or establish a permanent relationship with another adult. Will that person’s financial circumstances be considered in the financial aid award for the children?
- What happens if a biological parent cannot be contacted or the whereabouts are unknown?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- How much income would put my family out of the financial aid range?
- Should I apply for financial aid before applying for admission?
- What if I have more than one child attending The Priory or The Prep or another tuition-charging school?
- Do I need to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Will my child’s financial aid award change from year to year?
- Do I have to repay the financial aid received?
- When would I be notified of the financial aid award?
- Are there any conditions of this financial aid award?
- Would I lose the tuition deposit if the financial aid amount is insufficient and my child goes to a public school?
- Can a family apply for a named scholarship?