Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply?
- What happens in cases where parents are divorced, separated, or never married?
- A parent may marry, remarry, or establish a permanent relationship with another adult. Will that person’s financial circumstances be considered in the financial aid award for the children?
- What happens if a biological parent cannot be contacted or the whereabouts are unknown?
- How does the school determine financial need?
- How much income would put my family out of the financial aid range?
- Should I apply for financial aid before applying for admission?
- What if I have more than one child attending The Priory or The Prep or another tuition-charging school?
- Do I need to reapply for financial aid each year?
- Will my child’s financial aid award change from year to year?
- Do I have to repay the financial aid received?
- When would I be notified of the financial aid award?
- Are there any conditions of this financial aid award?
- Would I lose the tuition deposit if the financial aid amount is insufficient and my child goes to a public school?
- Can a family apply for a named scholarship?
Hard copy financial records submitted by the family for financial aid consideration become the property of St. Andrew’s Schools. All are held in strict confidence and destroyed after three years. Records will only be released with the written consent of the provider.
For questions about financial aid contact email@example.com.