St. Andrew’s Schools After School Care provides supervised childcare for girls in grades K-5 and boys in grades K-3. Children may choose to relax after a day of learning or get a head start on their homework. Our after school program also offers a variety of enrichment courses for students to explore interests and learn new skills. Enrichment classes will run from January 30 to April 17, 2017. Classes are not in session on holidays and SAS school closings.
Examples of available courses include:
- Korean – Learn the language and culture of Korea
- Unicycle – Learn to ride a one-wheeled cycle
- Girls on the Run – Train to run your very own 5K
- Circus Olina – Learn “circus” activities, such as juggling and twirling plates
- German – Learn all about the language and culture of German speaking countries
- Hip Hop – Learn to dance in a fun way
- Beginning Piano – learn simple songs on the piano
- Sewing – Sew fun accessories
- Lego – Be creative with Lego building blocks
- Cooking ABC – cooking through the alphabet
- Make-It Happen (boys only) – ‘Invent’ objects with recycled materials
Registration is open through January 20, 2017. To register visit www.standrewsschools.org/register.
Please contact Ms. Sandy Souza, After School Care Director, for more information.