Summer Adventure FAQs
- What are the dates for Summer Adventure?
- Do you offer language classes?
- Can my two children be in the same group?
- Can my child take a nap?
- Do you offer an “Early Bird” discount?
- Can I just use my international cell phone number?
- When is the last day to enroll in Summer Programs?
- What about lunch?
- Where do I park to drop off/pick up my child?
- How will my child know where to go on their first day?
- How early can I drop off my child?
- Can I mail my payment in? If so, where?
- My child is going into Kindergarten. Will they take a nap in the afternoon?
- Where are the swimming lessons and who teaches them?
Parents or guardians must apply sunscreen to their child prior to drop off at camp. After that initial application, our staff will use Target's Up&Up Sunscreen (rated #1 last year) to re-apply sunscreen to your child throughout the day. If you have another brand that you prefer, you must send it with your child clearly marked with their name.