Friday, April 12
Queen Emma Summer Palace
Students in our Lower Schools will participate in our annual Keiki Field Day at the historic Queen Emma Summer Palace as they enjoy field games, crafts and laughs with classmates, teachers and parent volunteers.
Important Information for Parents:
- Please send your child to school with a home lunch and a refillable water bottle. No glass please and we strongly encourage recyclable and eco-friendly packaging. Students will enjoy lunch at noon and parents are welcome to join their children for lunch.
- Your child should wear covered shoes and his/her PE shirt or a school shirt to school on field day.
- Please pack a towel and extra pair of socks.
- We recommend sunscreen, bug spray and a hat.
- If you would like to send money with your child to purchase items at the Queen Emma Palace Summer Palace gift shop, please limit it to $20 (this is completely optional).
Mahalo to Daughters of Hawai‘i for allowing our students to use these special grounds for our field day.
Parents interested in volunteering on field day are asked to email Cheri-ann Shiroma at email@example.com.