QEP Bi-Monthly Blog: November 19
Susan Okoga, QEP Director
"10 Things Every Parent Should Know About Play"
These are 10 things you should know about play according to an article written by Laurel Bongiorno on NAEYC.org. Read full article here.
1. Children learn through their play.
2. Play is healthy.
3. Play reduces stress.
4. Play is more than meets the eye.
5. Make time for play.
6. Play and learning go hand-in-hand.
7. Play outside.
8. There’s a lot to learn about play.
9. Trust your own playful instincts.
10. Play is a child’s context for learning.