Scope & Sequence
The primary goal of The Priory’s Lower School program is to help each student achieve her potential in authentic, meaningful ways within a framework that encourages respect, resourcefulness, and responsibility.
The Priory Lower School is committed to:
- Teaching to the distinct learning styles of girls, while developing critical thinking skills
- Recognizing that academic excellence is of great importance, and the discovery and development of a girl’s individual potential is paramount
- Participating in community service projects and collaborative activities that foster responsible and caring behavior
- Providing opportunities for girls to build, design, and calculate, thus preparing them for rigorous challenges in higher-level math and science courses
- Offering an environment in which girls can find their “voices,” develop their leadership skills and discover their many strengths and passions
You may download the Lower School Scope & Sequence for curriculum matrices, which provide the progression of learning by grade level.